Monday, October 26, 2009

World Obesity Day

While reading the newspaper yesterday, I found one more interesting Day-celebration, World Obesity Day, October 24th! It left me wondering about how people solemnize, if that’s the correct word, anything in their life. And that article forced some introspection upon my brain encased in my slightly overweight physique.

And while eating spicy & delicious egg curry in the lunch, I decided to diet from tomorrow, as usual! In such events, I don’t know what happens to my resolute decisiveness. It does not take much time for the resolution to get diluted, friends are to blame for that!

I am now, here in Hyderabad for only few more weeks. My friends know that. As the sun said good bye for the day, my friends wanted me to make chicken for dinner! My friends call me as the best cook among the circle. And I'd dare say, the Chicken curry I do, especially, is famous globally!

Thanks to myself, the plan was decided to be executed from TOMORROW! Albeit relived, 8 hours after the resolution, I picked up a leg-piece from the curry.

Life is like that. After all, Tomorrow Never Dies!

No comments: